Looking for that job who challenge your imagination and problem-solving competencies? Time to discover METRO and our new role – Business Intelligence Specialist!
As a member of our BI team, you will be the engine for the power of change of our company and you will actively build the infrastructure for Data Analytics. This is why we are looking for an innovative mind with outside the box thinking. Let’s tell you more..
• To enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues;
• Proactiveness in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them;
• The ability to work independently and also function as a team player;
• Customer focus (internal and external) and ability to rapidly assimilate diverse data and make decisions;
• Hands-on attitude, detail oriented with high personal standard for quality and accuracy along with a strategic mind set to interpret and bring out the so what from data;
• To be a deep analytical thinker with experience in deriving business insights from data analytics;
• 3 years development experience within SQL database projects;
• Experience in working with Excel, VBA, SQL, Teradata;
• Python, Power BI, Qlick View knowledge - nice to have.
• Connect different databases and create a central database for the company;
• Participate to meetings with business users in order to understand the business requirement and convert the need into flexible Intelligence tools;
• Provide good solutions/approaches for any complex requirements;
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions;
• Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers;
• Performs statistical analysis to advise on business decisions;
• Presents results in a manner that the business partners can understand.
Your future company:
Our values: The Guiding Principles are our company values describing how we want to work together at METRO: Leadership by example, Ownership, Power of relationship, Customer success and Sustainable business.
Our people: We are more than a successful wholesaler – we provide solutions for the future. That’s why we are looking for talents with new ideas and the courage to bring them alive.
Our benefits: We’re proud of our people’s achievements, so you’ll be recognized and rewarded for your contribution, and if you have the ambition, you can play a significant role in developing our internationally growing business. We are offering health insurance, meal tickets, vacation bonus, and last, but not least, Friday is a half work day (ends around 14:30).
METRO is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.